quinta-feira, 24 de maio de 2012

VISUAL DICTIONARY ONLINE

Do you have problems with any nouns in English?
Ok! Don't worry! Your problems was finished!

There is in Web the Visual Dictionary Online, a dictionary with a new point of view.
In this, you can to know a lot of words and nouns only looking a picture and not translate anything.
It's very good to memorize. I liked a lot!

To see, click here.







Um comentário:

Sena do Aragão disse...

There is a lot of dictionaries of English published in books formats or in the web (Internet). So, the most part of time, I don't use. I learned that the best form of to learn is not memorizing, but understand.

So, I search the meaning of words in some applications for to compare. Sometimes I use the google for it (I'm not talking about of the translater of google.).

I don't speak English, and I don't understand English, so very well as I hope. I don't know many thing still. But, I am trying. And this is one of the ways that I found.