sexta-feira, 11 de maio de 2012

Tongue Twisters



Hi Guys!

How I'm searching a lot of methods to learn english, I'm finding some things very interesting. So, for you to practice your language, I posted some tongue-twister.

See if you can:

LEVEL 1

Peter Piper picked a pack of pickled peppers.
A noisy noise annoys an oyster
Five fine fresh fish for you!
If a dog chews shoes, whose shoes does he choose?
Fat frogs flying past fast.
Six silly sisters selling shiny shoes.
How many bagels would a Beagle bake if a Beagle could bake bagels?

LEVEL 2

Peter Piper picked a pack of pickled peppers.
So where is the pack of pickled peppers?
Peter Piper picked.

She sells sea shells by the sea shore.
The sea shells she sells are sea shells she is sure.
While we were walking, we were watching window washers
wash Washington’s windows with warm washing water

Can you imagine an imaginary menagerie manager
imagining managing an imaginary menagerie?

WITH MUSIC


I was lookin' back to see, if you were lookin' back to see,
If I was lookin' back to see, if you were lookin' back at me.
You were cute as you could be, standin' lookin' back at me,
And it was plain to see that I'd enjoy your company.


Image by Digifilia
Reference: Plano Beta

By Ananias

Nenhum comentário: